Thursday 16 January 2014

Lights, Camera, Action : Part One


Tomorrow we will be filming my video for the ‘Meet Our Trainees’ series on our website. I am quite nervous about it as I am by no means a natural in front of the camera, but it will be a nice opportunity to reflect on what I have enjoyed during my time here so far, including some of the things I have learnt and anticipating what is still to come!

What I am looking forward to is meeting Mary as she will be back to film a catch-up video to talk about where the traineeship has led her three years on and life beyond the Archives and Records Management qualification, which should be very insightful.

I feel a bit nauseous imagining myself filming a catch up video in three years’ time, wherever I will be – that’s too far away to bear thinking about!

You can watch Mary's and Grace’s videos here:


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment